Get free information and free products! Get "free" internet web business building tools by checking out the sties below!
Now anyone can create web pages and manage a website with no technical expertise or knowledge of HTML. "FREE"
Free site that you can create a Blog page to get you up & running.
Google Page Creator
Get up and running by creating an internet page "FREE"!
Free social netwoing website where you can build your own site and network with others.
Free Video Editing Software
AVS4YOU.com is a website offering you the best software products by Online Media Technologies Ltd., a developer of software for digital video and multimedia processing.
Free e-books and downloads.
This site has free items for all of your on-line needs.
A website is more than a just a place to sell…it is also a place to make a statement about who you are and what you do. Click on the link above and get some help with your Website!
Quality Header Templates Collection
Instantly Change The Look Of Your Web Site With A Quality Web Header
If you can follow a recipe...You can make generate internet cash!
Build A Niche Store
Internet store that gets you up & running & selling products!
A site for any performer from singers, to clowns, majicians, to guitarists, keyboard players to bands...Get on-line representation...
Easy step by step business plans that get results. download & print.
For Business School
For Business Credit
For Internet Tips
Web Development Tolls
On-line banner and graphics maker
Announce Your New Business
Federal, State and Local Government
Administration on Aging:
Information designed for Older Americans, their families and those concerned about providing the opportunities and services to enrich the lives of older persons and support their independence.
Healthy Aging for Older Adults:
Critical knowledge gaps exist for responding to the health needs of older adults.
NIHSeniorHealth Home Page:
Older adults and the diverse activities they enjoy.
Senior Citizen’s Resources:
US governments site for general Seniors Citizen resources
Social Security Online:
The official Web site of the Social Security Administration.
THE INTERNET HOME BASED BUSINESS
THE INTERNET HOME BASED BUSINESS
One of my favorite areas of expertise is the Home Based Business Industry. Since 1986, I have owned and operated my own businesses. In 1997, I enrolled in Internet and computer classes. Since this time, I have developed over 80 websites. I am constantly updating my marketing skills, due to the fact the Internet is always evolving.
Listed below are some popular home based business ideas.
1. Virtual assistant and concierge services: Pay: $11 to $30 per hour based on product and personal sales from home, workers provide the same services as an administrative or personal assistant or the concierge desk in a hotel. Requirements: a complete computer, Internet, and phone setup, and you have to commit to specific hours of coverage. Prior experience is a plus.
2. Medical Transcriptionist: Pay: $10 per hour, to $20 or more per hour Requirements: Experience and/or training from specialty trade schools
3. Translator: Pay: $20 per hour, to $50 or more per hour Requirements: Being fluent in more than one language and the ability to translate audio files or documents,
4. Web Developer/Designer: Pay: $20 per hour, to $50 or more per hour Requirements: Experience and/or training from specialty schools. Check out www.odesk.com or www.ratracerebellion.com
5. Call Center Representative: Pay: Some companies pay by the minute rather than by the hour. Check out www.Alpineaccess.com and www.Homewiththekids.com
6. Ghost Writers and editors: Pay $15 to $20 per hour. Requirements: Formal training or present samples of your work experience.
7. Travel Agent: Pay Commission that could average $20 to $50 per hour. Requirements: Little training, patience, a people person and persistence.
8. Virtual Teacher: Pay: Depends on how many hours you're applying to it and the type of classes you're teaching. Requirements: Formal training and or presentable resume and references in your field of excellence. Check out: www.GetEducated.com
9. Blogger Writer/Editor: Pay: $5 per post to $20 per post. A list of blogging opportunities, for which the www.Homewiththekids.com
10. Affiliate Marketing: Pay: 40-70% Commission. Requirements: Knowledge of Internet Businesses, Internet marketing and computer skills.
For special training and information go to http://bit.ly/zPIJ8gion
HOW TO BE A WEB ENTREPRENEUR
“What work I have done I have done because it has been play. If it had been work I shouldn't have done it.” - Mark Twain
Do you have an idea for a website? Would you like to develop and run your own web business? Regardless of what kind of business you are going to get involved with, on-line or off, you must have a working plan, a system a blueprint or a recipe. A few years ago, I developed a new web game that made it easy for Newbies (New Internet Marketers) to play and learn how to earn. It’s called
The Web Marketing Mystro.
Learning how to market a product on the internet can be tricky and costly, as well as overwhelming. Most new internet marketers, “Newbies” become frustrated just trying to compile all the information, learn systems and follow complicated steps. It is estimated that 90 % of all on-line new businesses fail.
Oftentimes lack of focus is a major reason why many Newbies fail on-line marketing. Without a proven system to guide them through the process, they become inundated with too much information…too many offers…too many emails and no real direction.
Kathy Bees originally developed Web Marketing Mystro to assist members of her M&M Mastermind Group. Although the members were business entrepreneurs, who had some knowledge of the internet, their request for an easier, less complicated way, to market their products, online was met. The Web Marketing Mystro was the perfect fit. The game also became a valuable tool for testing new products on-line.
Bee adds, “When it comes to discipline, focus, being competitive, goal setting, determination, developing skills, and having fun…nothing beats playing a great game. The Web Marketing Mystro is a great game …everybody who plays…wins!” The new game is a step-by-step easy to follow system that shows you how to market your internet products. Included in the instant download are: A follow along e-book, and online tutorials available with the Web Marketing Mystro Deluxe game. You can market any product, person, place or thing.
The 17 steps are easy to follow. It’s a game …so it’s fun!
Take a look at a copy of the game board below…
For more information and a free e-report go to http://www.WebMarketingMystro.com
Basic General information
Age of Reason:
Over 5,000 links to sites of interest.
Reporting lifestyle trends of babyboomers and retirees.
American Bar Association-Commission on Law and Aging: Elder law resources in your area
American Society on Aging: Advocates for those who are aging and their caregivers
Brookdale Center on Aging:
The Largest Multidisciplinary Gerontology Center in the Northeast.
A seniors' guide to health, housing, legal, financial, retirement, lifestyles, news and entertainment information on the World Wide Web.
Virtual community of computer-using older adults.
A national directory of community services. 1-800- 677-1116
Useful sites for Seniors and their loved ones.
Get the retirement benefits you deserve: Social Security, Medicare, and pensions
Daily reading about information on all age-related issues
Senior Center, The:
Information on travel bargains, free books, and health news.
Interactive community of active senior citizens with discussion groups, travel opportunities, health information, and more.
SeniorCom's Online Community provides products, services, information and entertainment to the 50-Plus market.
Sites on the Web that contain information helpful to seniors.
Access to eldercare professionals, programs, helpers, facilities and agencies.
Housing and lifestyle choices and how to plan and pay for them.
Senior Resource Guide:
National resources for health and wellness, entertainment, care giving, housing, financing, travel and much more.
A listing of nonprofit helpers of senior housing, healthcare and services.
Third Age: Topic areas include health care, computers, retirement, investing, caregiving, travel, news, grandparenting, and much more.
back to top
Get A "Free" Report About
Marketing Any Product On The Internet
Web Marketing Mystro
Sign-up For Your
Free Report Below!
Simply enter your name and email address in the boxes below to claim your free report..
Your personal information will never be sold or given away. We don't like spammers.